TRUCK CAMERA EMBEDDED CAMERA WITH CONCEALED CABLE
Insert style flush mount camera made specifically for mounting on the tailgate handle of a pick-up truck. The insert style means that a hole must be drilled for the camera to fit into place on the vehicle. Once the hole is drilled, the camera is secured in place leaving the nice, clean appearance of a custom lip mount camera. Selectable normal and reverse imaging distance guard grid Lines to help the driver accurately judge the distance behind the vehicle when reversing. A 18.5mm hole saw bit is provided with the camera for drilling the hole for the camera's insert.
- Tailgate Mount Style CMOS 3 Color Camera
- Small size makes it easy to install on vehicles
- Can be mounted specifically on the rear tailgate of most pickup trucks
- Constructed of high grade plastic
- Distance guard grid Lines to help accurately judge distance behind the vehicle
- Waterproof design (IP67)
- image Sensor: CMOS 3
- Viewing Angle: 170°
- Reverse Image
- Distance Meter guide lines (Selectable)
- Resolution: 480 TV Lines
- Night Vision Technology low light capable Illumination: 0.3 Lux
- Power Source: 12 Volt
- Camera Dimensions (mm): 19L x 32W x 28D
- Insert Dimensions (mm): 10L x 15W x 15D
1) Monitor is not included.
2) This camera will output standard NTSC video via a composite RCA cable
3) A hole must be drilled on the tailgate handle (hole saw is included - Handel is not included).
I am extremely happy with the camera it was easy to install and the picture is fantastic. I replaced my license plate camera and what a difference!!!