2007-2013 TOYOTA TUNDRA TAILGATE HANDLE WITH ADJUSTABLE BACKUP CAMERA
2007-2013 TOYOTA TUNDRA TAILGATE HANDLE REAR VIEW/BACK UP CAMERA WITH NIGHT VISION AND PARKING GUIDANCE LINES
This kit is a factory fit for your 07-13 Tundra. When you put your vehicle in reverse, the factory or aftermarket navigation radio or aftermarket unit with video display will show a complete view of everything behind your vehicle, with a high-resolution, wide-angle camera Night-vision camera. This kit comes complete with tailgate bezel with integrated wide-angle camera, 22 foot video cable and power wire.
- High quality, OEM validated components and construction
- Integration with your existing factory navigation radio, after market navigation/video display unit or stand alone monitor.
- One year warranty
- 22 Foot Male to Male RCA Video Cable with reverse power output trigger wire
• Night Vision Technology Low Lighting Capable
• Resolution (TV LINES): 600 lines of resolution High Definition
• 0.2 lux illumination - for Outstanding night vision!
• Angle: 170°
• Working Voltage: 9-16V
• Water-proof: IP67-IP68
• Video System: NTSC (Color)
• Image: Mirror
• Selectable Parking Guidance Line
Camera is great even at night. I have mine where I can turn it on at will instead of linked to my reverse lights. Being able to adjust the camera to my liking is a great feature. That only part that concerns me is the actual handle. It doesn’t seem to be an OEM handle. It does work as intended but we’ll see how the longevity is.
I purchased the version with the OEM connector as I was in the process of returning my wiring to the OEM specification. Brian was very patient and helped me correct the pinout mistakes that I made on the mating connector by following an supposed Toyota document that I found online.