2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Tailgate Handle Backup camera
• Engineered ABS Housing
• Resolution (TV LINES): 600 for outstanding color, contrast, and clarity!
• Minimum illumination: <0.2 Lux - for Outstanding night vision!
• Angle: 150°
• Working Voltage: 9-16V
• Operating Temp: -22-+176°F
• Water-proof: IP67-IP68
• Video System: NTSC (Color)
• Image: Mirror / Standard Selectable
• Selectable Parking Guidance Line
• Body Color: Black (B)
I stumbled on this company while researching backup cameras for my 2006 Toyota tundra double cab. I ended up purchasing this unit because one of the bolt holes on my tailgate handle was broken anyway.
I finished installing today and my only complaint is that the wires were not long enough so I had to order an RCA extension (6 foot) and use some wire that I had already to make the connections.
It all worked out ok though. I connected to a Kenwood receiver and it works great, changing the screen as soon as I put it in reverse. The camera has a good view and the picture is clear. I hope it holds up to the elements. I will update the post if anything else come up.