2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Tailgate Handle Backup camera
• Engineered ABS Housing
• Resolution (TV LINES): 600 for outstanding color, contrast, and clarity!
• Minimum illumination: <0.2 Lux - for Outstanding night vision!
• Angle: 150°
• Working Voltage: 9-16V
• Operating Temp: -22-+176°F
• Water-proof: IP67-IP68
• Video System: NTSC (Color)
• Image: Mirror / Standard Selectable
• Selectable Parking Guidance Line
• Body Color: Black (B)
Had no problems. Works great!
Quality product and easy install. You will need the wire harness extension to reach the cab and connect to radio. Connected to Kenwood screen head unit. Works great.
I stumbled on this company while researching backup cameras for my 2006 Toyota tundra double cab. I ended up purchasing this unit because one of the bolt holes on my tailgate handle was broken anyway.
I finished installing today and my only complaint is that the wires were not long enough so I had to order an RCA extension (6 foot) and use some wire that I had already to make the connections.
It all worked out ok though. I connected to a Kenwood receiver and it works great, changing the screen as soon as I put it in reverse. The camera has a good view and the picture is clear. I hope it holds up to the elements. I will update the post if anything else come up.