GM High Resolution Bezel Camera
1) Replacement Tailgate Bezel 1) Camera housing w/built in camera.
2) Wiring Harness
1. Remove existing bezel by popping it out with a Flathead screw driver. Make sure to take precautions not to gouge or scratch paint.
2. If there is a lock in old bezel remove it. Using needle nose pliers remove the ring and the cylinder should just slide out. Place cylinder lock in new bezel and replace the ring.
3. Connect video cable to camera. It will be easier to fish the cables if you remove the tail gate cap, you will be able to see better but this is not necessary
4. Route cable through tailgate opening on bottom of tailgate and into bed opening.
5. Affix new tail gate bezel.
6. Connect harness to camera connector.
Tech Support/Contact Info/Warranty :
If you have any questions about your product please call us at 888-830-0561,
Our hours are M-F 10:00A.M.-6:00P.M. Pacific Time. Our website is www.tailgatecamera.com
· PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION IS REQUIRED
(These instructions are intended for professional installers)
· DAMAGE FROM INSTALLATION IS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY!
(Dropping camera or subjecting it to excessive shock and vibration may cause it to malfunction and is not covered by warranty.
· This unit will work with GM OEM factory navigation units; programming by GM dealer is required.
RED: 12+ Ignition or tapped to parking light wire.
BLACK: Chassis ground
VIDEO RCA: For input to monitor
1. Route the power connections to the rear tail light and RED (+) to reverse bulb and BLACK to chassis ground.
2. Route VIDEO RCA down driver side of vehicle, use zip ties to secure, avoiding moving parts, route into cab through factory grommets on rocker panel.
3. Connect VIDEO RCA to monitor.
4. Reverse Power (+) Output to monitor if reverse trigger is required to trigger monitor optional).
1. Parking Line: Connect GREEN loop at camera to turn OFF parking lines
2. Mirror View: Not used (white leads)