Intelligent 4-Camera Switcher
The VS41 is an universal 4-camera switcher that features four camera inputs (front, left and right side, and rear) and one video output for connecting to a factory or aftermarket radio with a video display. The inputs are triggered by driver behavior with the rear back-up inputs automatically activated when the vehicle is shifted into reverse and side inputs prompted by the turn signals. The VS41 is a perfect complement to the versatile universal mount back-up and side blind spot elimination camera
- 4-camera input (front, rear and side cameras)
- Connects directly to analog turn-signal circuit with flash eliminating signal buffer for uninterrupted side camera activation
- Works with OE or aftermarket radio (OE requires interface)
- Priority override for back-up camera signal
- Provides reverse camera output trigger for aftermarket radios
- Direct plug-n-play data controlled from select PAC RadioPRO and BCI products
Set up was straight forward. Ran into a little hiccup and support walked me through it. Support is on the west coast and I’m in Texas, so I even had two hours after I got off work before the closed. It’s worth mentioning, installation is considerably easier if you purchase the switcher, so read the complete instructions on both the T harness and the switcher before starting the install.
They go above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of!!!