3M KN95 Particulate Respirator 9502V+ with Exhalation Valve (Pack of 1) - Equivalent as US NIOSH N95 Performance
The 3M KN95 Respirator 9502V+ is a reliable breathing protection against virus and bacteria. The KN95 is equivalent to our N95 standard in the US. CLICK HERE TO SEE 3M TECHNICAL BULLETIN COMPARING RESPIRATOR STANDARDS.
The 3M 9502V+ anti-particulate mask is a disposable protective mask with a lightweight structure that provides excellent breathing protection for the user. At the same time, it meets the needs of users for the protective performance and comfort performance of masks.
The protective mask uses 3M's proprietary high-efficiency electrostatic filter technology, which minimizes breathing resistance on the premise of meeting the filtering efficiency performance.
Adjustable nose clips and soft nose pads can help different users achieve good face adhesion and reduce the possibility of fogging the glasses.The overall design of the mask enables it to be used with a variety of eye and face protection and hearing protection products.
- Low breathing resistance and comfortable wearing
- Sealed nose clip: easy to fix, improve the sealing of the mask, thickened four corners design, easy to shape and durable
- Three-dimensional cup design: Three-dimensional cup design, large internal space, easy mouth movement, comfortable wearing
- Product is Non-washable.
- Suitable for 6 years+ Child and Adult.
- Due to Personal Hygiene and Safety Concerns, NO RETURNS will be accepted.
- Masks are not individually wrapped but will be packaged in a sealed bag.
- Masks are 100% assured of being new and unused.
- N95/KN95/FFP2 respirators are recommended by World Health Organization for reducing the spread of Coronavirus. They are not exactly the same, but equivalent standard:
- N95 (United States NIOSH-42 CFR 84 standard)
- KN95 (China GB2626-2006 standard)
- FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001 standard)